One Step at a Time #6





If you happen to be a classic horror movie fan, you might recognize these steps from The Exorcist. Last summer my family and I went to Maryland to visit my cousin for a cookout. On the way home from the trip, we stopped in Georgetown to see these iconic stairs. If for some reason you've never seen this film, I won't spoil anything for you. My mother has always loved horror so I fell into the genre at a young age. This is one of her favorite movies and having seen it a few times because of her, I didn't mind the stop at all. My little sister didn't quite "get it", claiming that they were just stairs, but she's not quite as amused by scary things as we are. There's something about descending steeps steps you've seen multiple times, thinking about the scene in the movie, with the person who introduced it to you years ago. It was a fun experience. I hope we end up at other peculiar places this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at a Time #10

Identity Composite Brainstorming

My Favorite Street Artists