Vinyl Intervention Reflection


For the most part, I'd say my vinyl project went well. I like the concept I used and I'm pleased that it read as well as it did in the feedback during the critique. I feel like everyone made such strong statements in their work and I'm glad my work seemed like it could be included in that theme. 

I think having one more exercise in illustrator before this project probably would have helped me with a couple of the little technical difficulties I experienced with this project. They weren't big issues and it didn't really effect my end product much, but it would have been a bit easier while I was working. We had a bit more practice with Photoshop. 

I don't think this project was incredibly different compared to my personal work as far as my process goes. I still had to do planning and sketches and put in the work to get it done. I just don't works as much on the computer with my personal projects and I don't need to think much about it's placement. Having done so now, though, I will say that making something that is strengthened by it's environment is pretty cool. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Lecture That Trump Needs" Response

Arts funding links

Vinyl Project Brainstorming