Poster Project Reflection

 

Originally for this project, I was planning in my brainstorming to have less variation of arguments and more variation in poster designs, but in my sketching, I ended up experimenting with 5 different argument ideas. It's not a huge issue necessarily, it just didn't align with what my normal art making process would be like. I liked the idea of the project itself. I thought it was challenging for us to think about in a good way. I considered my audience's potential interpretation a bit more than I have with my other work.

I am satisfied enough with the outcome of this project. I don't really have the technical issues I had with the other projects. My main issue was just that the printing did not turn out as I had expected it. It was a bit darker and my text didn't stand out quite as much as I thought it did. Though, it seems like a lot of people also experienced something similar.

I'm still very fond of the critiques. The support from my peers helps me understand how my messages are coming through and I appreciate the suggestions they offer. It always helps to have an extra set of eyes (or ten) to hear what ways you might be able to improve your project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at a Time #10

Identity Composite Brainstorming

My Favorite Street Artists