One Step at a Time #1

My theme for the blog identity posts is going to be steps. The idea stems from the fact that my personal sketchbook is very process oriented. My plan though, is to twist the idea of steps as part of a process into physical representations of steps. Someone I used to be very close with was always fond of steps and I definitely think I adopted part of that fondness as well. Like practicing any skill, there's something fantastic about the repetition that leads to new places and new heights. I want all these steps to be relevant to my life and interests.



I took this picture on my field trip to the National Gallery of Art recently. It's been quite a while since I'd been to this museum. I love the reflections from the glass and the diamond pattern :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at a Time #10

Identity Composite Brainstorming

My Favorite Street Artists