Identity Project Reflection

      Looking back on the process of making this project, I think it went fairly well. After I chose from my idea sketches, I made a more detailed sketch and then a final one midway through the project with some minor changes. I had some difficulty with the exposure of different objects in the image and the clone tool was tricky at points as well. Overall I think started getting a little easier towards the end, though.

     I thought the group brainstorming and project critique days were productive. I liked that we could potentially help make each other's art more successful. I appreciate the ideas and comments I got about my designs and final product. It gives you more to think about for future projects than just getting a letter grade. Plus you get to everyone else's art, which is neat.

     When I first finished the composite I was just kind of like "Well, I guess it's done now", but then when I got my print, I looked at it, and I realized I'm actually decently pleased with how it turned out. I know there are aspects that could be better, but in the end, it wasn't bad. I plan on putting my sketches and project notes in my sketchbook just as I would with my personal work. Hopefully this next project will turn out pretty okay too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at a Time #10

Identity Composite Brainstorming

My Favorite Street Artists