Identity Project Reflection

      Looking back on the process of making this project, I think it went fairly well. After I chose from my idea sketches, I made a more detailed sketch and then a final one midway through the project with some minor changes. I had some difficulty with the exposure of different objects in the image and the clone tool was tricky at points as well. Overall I think started getting a little easier towards the end, though.

     I thought the group brainstorming and project critique days were productive. I liked that we could potentially help make each other's art more successful. I appreciate the ideas and comments I got about my designs and final product. It gives you more to think about for future projects than just getting a letter grade. Plus you get to everyone else's art, which is neat.

     When I first finished the composite I was just kind of like "Well, I guess it's done now", but then when I got my print, I looked at it, and I realized I'm actually decently pleased with how it turned out. I know there are aspects that could be better, but in the end, it wasn't bad. I plan on putting my sketches and project notes in my sketchbook just as I would with my personal work. Hopefully this next project will turn out pretty okay too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Lecture That Trump Needs" Response

Arts funding links

Vinyl Project Brainstorming