Blog Identity Brainstorming

Graduating from a high school with an equal balance of art and academics, our sketchbooks were a vital part of the completion of our artwork. We were taught to record all steps in our process from the first brainstorming ideas to the final journal response. Despite the seemingly excessive amount of work we had to put into our sketchbooks, it was a good foundation that helped me realize what aspects were most important to me and the making of my art.

This being said, a lot of the ideas that come to mind when I consider my personal sketchbook are words like:
  • Process
  • Practice
  • Test
  • Experiment
  • Record
  • Remember
  • Growth
  • Learn
  • Steps
  • Plan
  • Evolve
I think I'm going to base my blog identity posts on either the idea of growth or steps. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at a Time #10

Identity Composite Brainstorming

My Favorite Street Artists